What Makes Me Different


22. What makes you different from everyone else

What makes me different? Where do I even start? 

I am confident that I am one of a kind. I am sure that no one can be exactly like me, even if we are practically identical. My thoughts, my reflections, my experiences separate me from that seemingly identical person.

So, what makes me different than most?

I am completely random. My randomness is commonly classified as weird, since that is what society does when it cannot explain.

UGH.

I sound so formal. Stupid Philosophy essays. Anyways, I enjoy being different. I like to think of it as 'Why blend in when you were born to stand out?'. Heh. I literally stand out because of my height. I guess that could count as a difference, too?

I also like to talk to myself, and reward myself with simple things. I dislike spending too much, but I like it when people spend money for me. Makes sense?

I am actually - - snobbish, like most not so average people. I don't easily make friend, especially if I'm in a room of strangers. I do not take the first move, I await to be called.

What else? Does that even sound weird?

Mood swings. I'm sure girls experience mood swings. Some have it worse than I do, some don't. I just enjoy having to be unpredictable too. I blame my every mood swing on my ability to get bored easily. I just get tired of everything easily, hence my ever changing layout.

I SHALL END THIS HERE AND EDIT IT WHEN I FEEL LIKE WRITING.
I WANT TO CONTINUE EDITING MY LAYOUT C:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boxing Drama

Last post for the night

Fourty-two