So happy together!


21. A picture of something that makes you happy


A lot of people comment on my ability to be happy over the simplest of things. People always point this out, and it no longer surprises me. However, I don't think there is one definite thing that makes me happy. Random things make me happy. I get happy over all the little things, though my high cheeks might have something to do with my face always seeming to be smiling.

Anyways, the challenge requires me pictures so. . Here we go!

Tumblr_mc68dw73qi1rv5fs6o1_500_large
Self explanatory

Tumblr_m5es3co4mq1rxrnezo1_500_large
Desserts!

Tumblr_mcbp1wsc4t1rvviqxo1_400_large
Sweet random messages that show they care

Book-lending-2swap_large
Books that take me to another world!

Tumblr_lyjax7ragj1qcpc8eo1_500_large
Starry nights

Tumblr_lw165zyaof1qcdn54o1_500_large
One Direction or any other cheesy songs

Tumblr_m3gkje6upk1r60zhwo1_500_large
CUTE PUPPEEEHHS!

Tumblr_lmt5i6acig1qcwi7lo1_400_large
Disney or any other fairy tale love stories <3

Friendship92_large
Friendships!


425689430_large
Sincere compliments


AND SO MUCH MORE! C:
SO HAPPY ! ~




Comments

ezara said…
i love ze pics! <3 cuteness of ze puppeh!! AH i want it! xD haha

Popular posts from this blog

Boxing Drama

Last post for the night

Fourty-two