I Believe

 9. Something you’re proud of in the past few posts  days


I AM TOO LAZY TO EMPHASIZE. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I'M PROUD I FOUND MY WAY BACK TO GOD AGAIN, AFTER WANDERING IN THE DESERT. 

I decided to change the post to days, because there isn't much to brag about my posts. It's my daily life with random side thoughts, and it's not that interesting to be proud of. So in place, I will post something I am proud of the past few days.

There will be those times of weakness, where you start asking questions about your faith. However, that's when you realize that your is greater than all those doubts. Philosophy made me doubt (it's basically about doubting everything and be only sure that you're doubting), but I managed to put my heart more into my faith and my God. It actually helps you realize how stronger you have become because you overcame such obstacle. I was actually a bit shy to talk to God, after seemingly ignoring Him the past few days. It wasn't intentional, but I knew that I was neglecting him.

I'm proud that I finally got myself to get over myself and seek God once more.




Comments

Unknown said…
that's great fran! so wait. you have philosophy classes?!
ezara said…
So proud franny ! :)) <3

Popular posts from this blog

Boxing Drama

Last post for the night

Fourty-two