Keep Moving Forward


18.  Plans/dreams/goals you have

I don't like to plan so far ahead. They often don't happen the way I pictured them to be. But for the sake of this challenge, I'll just have to think of some.

I want to graduate Chemistry, within four years. I don't want to prolong my stay in Uni, but I think my thesis will definitely hold me back like the other super seniors. After that, I could probably look for a stable job. AND THEN I WOULD HAVE MY OWN LABORATORY LIKE DEXTER! It has to be in my house, and it has to be huge! It has to have a complete list of chemicals I can use, and the laboratory apparatus needed! I guess that's partly why I wanted to become a chemist.

Tumblr_m57toh2xh11qaxd5mo1_500_large

IT WOULD BE AWESOME to have my PERSONAL LABORATORY. I want to invent something, experiment on something, discover something new with my own hands. I guess I want to be  able to control something, and be able to manipulate it in ways I want it to act. It's like playing around, but being paid in the process! I want to understand how everything works, and when things wouldn't work.

When I grow old BUT before I get married, I want to travel the world first. Let's face it. A family would anchor you to a single spot. I would probably get married and have kids when I'm like 40 or something. Anyways, I want to explore the world. I wanted to be a Flight Stewardess before, but then I thought it would be impractical. Flight Stewardesses are required to retire by the age of forty. What would happen then, right? Plus, I don't have much patience for people. I don't like serving others from head to foot. I guess the thought ends there.

Dream_large

I also thought of being a pilot, like SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY. I always want to be in the sky, flying high. I got this aeronautical something scholarship actually, but it was in a school for Cebu (or Manila, which ever worked for me). Did I mention this? I didn't give it much thought, didn't even consider it. I can't leave my family, even if I say I want to be independent and stuff like that. It's absolutely terrifying.

I don't really want kids, but hopefully I would change my mind. (e ___ e) Chemists usually have problems conceiving, since we're overly exposed to a lot of chemicals. I probably have a short life span as it is. So, I guess that part of the future is not something I look forward to! I don't exactly dream of a family like most do.

Tumblr_lnt2vecooy1qbpwzeo1_500_large

I want to help my family too! I want them to be comfortable, and happy, and together! One of my goals in life. I guess I plan to work harder so that I could give them that! GO EXTREMELY KNITTED FAMILY TIES! I may probably end up living with them for a looooong time. It's a very pinoy thing to do.

RANDOM FACT I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED// I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MARRY A SOLDIER. Marines, Army, Air Force. Didn't matter. I don't know why, but I always just liked to picture myself with a man who loved his country so much and fought for it.

Art-beautfiul-boy-couple-cute-favim.com-460408_large

I WANT TO MEET UP WITH GATB WITHIN TEN YEARS.
NOTHING MORE, PREFERABLY IN LESS YEARS.
WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO TRY SKY DIVING.
I WILL NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!

Tumblr_lmhwuopiq31qg4wb2o1_500_large

Comments

ezara said…
I used to dream i had a lab like dexter's!! xDD

That pic "in this house we do..." - WE HAVE THAT ON OUR WALL :O lol but it's not painted, its on a piece of 'wood' and its hanging sa dining area xD

and thats so romantic about the army husband :3 <3

Popular posts from this blog

Boxing Drama

Last post for the night

Fourty-two