Turn the volume up, DJ


15. Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

Kiss Me Again - We are the In Crowd
It's been awhile since I've felt butterflies.
Do you feel the same way too?
If every single second could last that much longer.
Would you hold me?


Speak now - Taylor Swift
Don’t say "Yes", run away now,
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the back door.
No Surprise - Daughtry
It's no surprise. I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed 'til today
There's nothing here in this heart left to borrow
There's nothing here in this soul left to save


Gotta Be You - One Direction
Can we fall one more time?
Stop the tape and rewind
Oh and if you walk away I know I’ll fade
‘Cause there is nobody else

Truly Madly Deeply - One Direction
Truly, madly, deeply, I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby, say you’ll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you
In love with you


Going Out - A Rocket to the Moon
When we go out, we can get crazy
We can go all night
Everyone’s our best friend
Everything’s alright
Let’s go out, let’s get crazy
Maybe’s not allowed


Good Time - Owl City ft. Carly Rae
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
'Cause it's always a good time


Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart
And no one will desert you
Just try to never grow up, never grow up


Say You Like Me - We The Kings
She's the girl that no one ever knows.
And I say hi, but she's too shy to say hello.
She's just waiting for that one to take her hand
And shake her up.
I bet I could.

Want U Back - Tiffany Alvord ft. Dave Days 
Remember all the things that you and I did first?
And now you're doing them with her
Remember all the things that you and I did first?
You got me, got me like this

Comments

ezara said…
Daghan taylor swift! Woot~!

Popular posts from this blog

Boxing Drama

Last post for the night

Fourty-two