A day at a mountain (Picture post)

5. A picture of somewhere you’ve been to



I've been to a lot of places, but I'd love to advertise this small island in Mindanao. It's pretty far from the city, but Duka Bay is still farther away. From the city, it takes approximately two hours to arrive there. It's a soulful place, and it's mostly visited during Holy Week.

We went there at Thursday, before Black Friday. We actually when there on a whim, but it was the  nice kind of impulsiveness. Mom already warned us that the way up would be tiring, and IT FREAKING IS. I feel like the stations are getting farther and farther as you start getting up. It's pretty steep, but the view is absolutely breath taking!

This was a picture on the way up. I think it was the sixth, so we weren't that high up yet.

Still not at the top. This part shows a big fish pond, or something like that. I'm not quite sure what it is there.

This is my favorite picture. The sky and the seas look as if they are as one. It's breathtaking.

Also a picture taken at the top!

You can actually see Camiguin, Bohol, Duka Bay, the city and everything else! It's beautiful. We arrived there just in time for the sunset, so it was very spectacular to watch. The dancing air was so cold, but so refreshing. It's so pure, and unpolluted that my lungs were singing in joy!


Here is my family (without my Dad, who is currently overseas). The cross there is the last station, and it's the best spot to view everything below. It's like you can scoop the sky with your hands. You're just that close to the heavens.


 Go to SIPAKA GUYS. There isn't much there, but if you want to climb a pretty challenging mountain, then better choose this one. It's completely free :3 Haha. I sound like I'm advertising! I just want to give small places like this a chance. Talking about Bohol, Camiguin, Baguio and all that stuff is too cliche. I'd rather have this. I really enjoyed it here. It's a nice place to reflect.

(。♥‿♥。)

Comments

ezara said…
coool place. :D i've never been there before, didn't even know it existed. xD
promisetohush said…
ehehe. :P i k r ?
i didn't know until g.uban mi ni mama didto ~

Popular posts from this blog

Boxing Drama

Last post for the night

Fourty-two