My family and I


13. A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

I don’t know who hurt me recently. L I guess I should skip this one for now. I'll post one if someone does hurt me. Either way, I don't have much to say. It really depends with the person who did me wrong.


14. Pictures of you and your family

These pictures were taken on my sister's sixteenth birthday. My papa isn't there, since he's still working overseas. I'll just put a picture of him and mama in the end. There's not much to say since this post only requires picture.

We were waiting for our order at Barkadahan Grill!
My mama is the one wearing brown. She's 39 years old. The girl beside her is my sister, who just turned sixteen the time this was taken. The one in black is obviously me. The sulking boy at the end is my fourteen year old brother, going through the usual angst-y phase.

My brother didn't look too interested in this post

We just finished going up at Guadalupe. 
We decided to go to El Salvador for my sister, to pray for her and our family. It was fun. We took a lot of pictures, and brought home some supposedly holy water. In the end, our stomachs were 'cleansed'. We had to take turns using the comfort room.

Le dad and le mom
Papa said that this was in some Pennsylvanian mall, a few years ago. Papa didn't upload his latest pictures in Facebook, because he's paranoid that someone's going to use it for evil means. We have to settle with this. He's a bit fatter now than the picture above. Taller, too! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boxing Drama

Last post for the night

Fourty-two