Warning! Short post!


23. Something you crave for a lot


I have random cravings. I mostly crave food. TO be specific, I crave any kind of desserts all the time. I guess I have a sweet tooth. I also crave constant companionship? I dislike being alone, and I would ultimately seek others. I guess that's why I'm unli most of the time. Though, that doesn't mean I can't function like a normal human being without people. I just prefer having people around.

Maybe like Lorry, I crave for human warmth. It may not be for the same reason, but the craving may be the same. I guess that's why I constantly cling to people. Wrap arms here, hug there, smother everywhere! It's very nice. .  or maybe I'm just hyper active that way. TEHE.

I don't know how to answer this post number actually.

What else?

Can craving for a new dress be counted? I want a new dress! Something girly, because I just realized that my wardrobe primarily consists of jeans and shirts. I probably need something new. Oh! Maybe I crave to become more girly. Let's face it. I'm not exactly that into skirts and make up and celebrity crushes.  Okay. I guess I'm obsessed with boy groups.

What else. .  Uh.

I crave for exciting and surprising stuff? I like to be constantly surprised, the good kind though! I wouldn't like the bad kind, because I would be like 'OH NO. WHAT NOOOW'

I guess I'll end it here, I'm just blabbering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boxing Drama

Last post for the night

Fourty-two