Inside the magical bag is


25. What I would find in your bag


❥ALL in one notebook
It’s a binder with all my notes for Calculus, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science. My Chemistry notes is different though. Chemistry be demanding that way. It's been with me since the first semester, and it has all my random ideas and doodles at the back.

❥ONE working pen in the midst of a handful of used ones.
I guess I’m too lazy to throw away the pens I can no longer use. I should probably clear it out soon, since it’s such a pain to look for the one working pen. I wouldn't want to panic if we suddenly have a surprise quiz.

❥BARELY working and THANKFULLY SOLAR calculator.
I don’t have to explain. Do you know how difficult it is to sit directly under the sunlight just so your calculator won’t die on you in the middle of an impossible quiz? Trust me. The pain just BURNS through.

❥BOOKS for every subject.
I used to think that college meant that I would no longer be carrying books inside a humongous bag. I always see college students with cute and small handbags. I guess they weren’t Chemistry majors.

❥RED wallet.
My wallet is red, thin, and well normal wallet. It isn't mine, but I found it while cleaning the house. So, I guess it's good as mine. It doesn’t have anything else but my daily allowance and some receipts I forgot to throw.

❥PACKED lunch.
This is in my bag if I remember to pack. And if there are left overs of breakfast since cooking a different dish is too bothersome.

Comments

ezara said…
LOL at the one working pen. And kaluoy sa imong calcu -_-" xD

Popular posts from this blog

Boxing Drama

Last post for the night

Fourty-two